- KalmAid Cat & Dog Anxiety Tablets
- Qty: 30
- Treatment for nervous dogs and cats
- Ideal for thunderstorms and fireworks
- Promotes overall sense of wellbeing
View product at Amazon
KalmAid Tablets offer a treatment for when cats or dogs are nervous. The tablets are provided in a handy tin for when travelling, and can be used when loud noises such as fireworks or thunderstorms may cause anxiety, or when your pet is travelling, going to the vet, getting groomed, moving house, or any situation where your pet is unduly stressed.
These tablets are made with L-Tryptophan, which is an amino acid which stimulates the production of serotonin, which in turn promotes an overall sense of wellbeing. The beef flavoured tablets should be given at least one hour before an anticipated stressful situation occurs.
KalmAid may be given ground up into your pet’s food or whole.
Under 5kg (½ Tablet) | 5-10kg (1 Tablet) | 10-20kg (1 ½ Tablets) | 20-30kg (2 Tablets) | 30kg+ (2 ½ Tablets).
Have you experienced KalmAid Cat & Dog Anxiety Tablets? Submit a review and help others!* Pet Comparison may receive a small commission from the pet retailers listed on our site.
* Pet Comparison is not liable for incorrect descriptions, prices or images. Always ensure what you are purchasing is correct on the retailers website.
Subscribe to our weekly discount codes & exclusive offers we receive from our favourite pet retailers: